Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chainsmokers 3/6/2015

Don't worry guys, I'm all set to drive! I just gotta find my keys... but first.... LEMME TAKE A SELFIE! Haha!

I am not sure what to expect from this concert, but I will share my impressions and pictures below and post them afterwards.

Afterwards...
I am officially deaf! It's a good thing the last thing I heard was the bass drop! One of the best concerts I've ever been to! Although I realize now that I really need to improve my dance skills! I feel the need to yell everything since that sounds like normal talking! But I seriously don't understand how to dance when there are always 4 people within two inches of you. Tonight was a learning experience I suppose. Haha either way it was nice to spend some time with my new friends. And this was really an experience that honestly I have avoided having in the past. I'm really glad I came.







 Selfie time!

 Groupie! Is that a word? ...is selfie a word?

Chainsmokers' awesome entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment